© 2022 Canadian Malnutrition Task Force
2022 SGA Video Collection©
The Canadian Malnutrition Task Force (CMTF) has created the 2022 Subjective Global Assessment Video Collection©, which replaces our earlier SGA Video. This must have tool is aimed to help clinicians with varying levels of assessment skills, assess the presence and degree of malnutrition in adults.
To meet the learning needs of today’s busy practitioners, our 2022 collection consists of 4 parts, is easy to navigate and has the following content and special features:
- An introduction by Dr. Khursheed Jeejeebhoy
- SGA techniques, how to apply these techniques, FAQs, and a Case Studies Compendium
- A hands on approach to physical examination by Registered Dietitians
- Section headings, subheadings, and a search function
- Pause, rewind and forward buttons that allow you to choose what you want to watch
- Notes-script for the narration for every section
- Frequently asked questions addressed by Physicians and Registered Dietitians
Did you know?
- There are options for individual licences (one user), and for bulk licenses (libraries, institutions) to meet a variety of interests and needs
- You do not need to be a CNS Member to purchase the video collection, although CNS Members do receive a 40% discounted price for individual orders
- Once you purchase the video collection, it gets added to your Educational Recordings on the CNS education Portal. The video cannot be downloaded.
- More than 400 participants attended CMTFs June 16 Webinars on “Using SGA to assess malnutrition: CMTF’s 2022 Video Collection and next steps”