© 2021 Canadian Malnutrition Task Force
- Resources on nutrition screening, healthy eating and recipes for Older adults from Professor Heather Keller
- A 5 minute video from the US Alliance for Aging Research demonstrating the importance of determining malnutrition and nutrition risk in older adults.
- Infographic from the US Alliance for Aging Research
- University of Hertfordshire's three minute video on raising awareness of the challenges seniors face with grocery shopping
High Protein, High Calorie
- Nutrition Education materials from Alberta Health Services for increasing calorie and protein intakes. Nutrition education materials on a broad variety of other topics are also available on this Alberta Health Services website.
Infographic from Canadian Malnutrition Awareness Week 2020 on economic burden of malnutrition in Canada
- Infographic from Canadian Malnutrition Awareness Week 2020 on strategies to prevent, detect and treat malnutrition
Taking Action: Resources and tools available to assist in helping prevent, detect and treat malnutrition
- Links to supporting resources from Infographic from Canadian Malnutrition Awareness Week 2020 to support management, staff in overcoming barriers and influencing decision makers to take action to address malnutrition.
- Slide deck template to assist in increasing the awareness around malnutrition with decision makers and sharing practical strategies that can be adopted to address malnutrition.
- Video created by Dr. Carla Prado and team (University of Alberta) to educate the public on the relevance of low muscle mass to health.
CNS Education Portal
CNS has created an Education Portal to access presentations and educational content from leading experts who have contributed content at CNS events.
Accessing the recordings is simple:
- Find a video of interest
- Go to "My Educational Recordings" to watch
CNS Membership is not required to access archived recordings in the CNS Education Portal. However, CNS Members receive discounted rates and special offerings.