© 2022 Canadian Malnutrition Task Force
Disease/population specific nutritional screening tools
- Gerasimidis K, Milani S, Tester A, et al. A multicentre development and evaluation of a dietetic referral score for nutritional risk in sick infants. Clin Nutr 2018; 38:1636–1642.
- Murphy AJ, White M, Viani K, et al. Evaluation of the nutrition screening tool for childhood cancer (SCAN). Clin Nutr 2016; 35:219–224.
- Minocha P, Sitaraman S, Choudhary A, et al. Subjective global nutritional assessment: a reliable screening tool for nutritional assessment in cerebral palsy children. Indian J Pediatr 2018; 85:15–19.
- Johnson A, Gambrah-Sampaney C, Khurana E, et al. Risk factors for malnutrition among children with cerebral palsy in Botswana. Pediatr Neurol 2017; 70:50–55.
- Souza Dos Santos Simon MI, Forte GC, da Silva Pereira J, et al. Validation of a nutrition screening tool for pediatric patients with cystic fibrosis. J Acad Nutr Diet 2016; 116:813–818.
- McDonald CM. Nutrition screening and diagnosis with early, appropriate interventions are critical components of cystic fibrosis management. J Acad Nutr Diet 2016; 116:771–773.
- Wiskin AE, Owens DR, Cornelius VR, et al. Paediatric nutrition risk scores in clinical practice: children with inflammatory bowel disease. J Hum Nutr Diet 2012; 25:319–322.
- Wang YJ, Zhou HJ, Liu PJ, et al. Risks of undernutrition and malnutrition in hospitalized pediatric patients with spinal cord injury. Spinal Cord 2017; 55:247–254.
- Wong S, Graham A, Harini SP, et al. Profile and prevalence of malnutrition in children with spinal cord injuries-assessment of the Screening Tool for Assessment of Malnutrition in Paediatrics (STAMP). Spinal Cord 2012; 50:67–71.
- Durakbas¸a C¸ UFS, Bayar A, Mutus M, Okur H. The prevalence of malnutrition and effectiveness of STRONGkids tool in the identification of malnutrition risks among pediatric surgical patients. Balkan Med J 2014; 31:313–321.
- Joosten K, van der Velde K, Joosten P, et al. Association between nutritional status and subjective health status in chronically ill children attending special schools. Qual Life Res 2016; 25:969–977.
- Rub GML, Poraz I, Hartman C, et al. Validation of a nutritional screening tool for ambulatory use in pediatrics. J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr 2016; 62:771–775.
- Carey A, McCarthy H, Thompson A, et al. A pilot study evaluating the use of the STAMP((c)) nutrition screening tool in hospitalised infants. Clin Nutr ESPEN 2015; 10:e192.
- Johnson MJ, Pearson F, Emm A, et al. Developing a new screening tool for nutritional risk in neonatal intensive care. Acta Paediatr 2015; 104:e90–e93.