© 2023 Canadian Malnutrition Task Force
2023 Buzz Kit: Help Spread the Word
Canadian Malnutrition Awareness Week™ (CMAW) is an educational and promotional campaign presented by the Canadian Malnutrition Task Force (CMTF), to increase the awareness of the importance of nutrition care by preventing, detecting and treating malnutrition. In keeping with our desire to advance nutrition care through team-based strategies, the theme for CMAW 2023 is Stronger Together.
To help spread the message of Canadian Malnutrition Awareness Week on social media, we have provided free resources and tools, including this Buzz Kit, that will make it easy for you to help us spread the word. Thank you for your support!
- Check out our CMAW 2023 infographics and video or see our previous infographics for health care providers and decisions makers or the public. Choose the one(s) that are most applicable to your setting, and download & display these in your institutions.
- Share our accompanying resources, references, and documents that support the messages in the infographics
- NEW THIS YEAR: Download a "Stronger Together" button, perfect for printing on label paper for stickers or for pin-back campaign buttons
- Remember to check out our existing Resources and Tools that are relevant to various settings and areas, i.e. Hospital Care, Primary Care, Pediatrics, etc.
- Send emails and/or a newsletter to your network to raise awareness and encourage the use of these resources and tools. CLICK HERE for downloadable graphics and CLICK HERE for sample subject lines and content.
- Set up a meeting with institution leaders, local influencers or other decision makers to review the need to address malnutrition and how to address malnutrition care for your setting. Download this sample presentation to increase the awareness of malnutrition which includes team-based strategies to adopt.
- Share the messaging around malnutrition by uploading the web banner to your organization's website and/or by sharing our social media cards using the hashtag #CMAW23. CLICK HERE for pre-prepared social media content.
- Add the CMAW 2023 webinar dates to your organization's calendar and website and encourage colleagues in your networks to register.
- Check out these Success Stories about tackling malnutrition and consider submitting your own Story. This website feature has been enhanced to allow the uploading of images.
Malnutrition Awareness Week™ is a mark of the American Society for Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition (ASPEN). Used with permission from ASPEN.