© 2022 Canadian Malnutrition Task Force
2022 Buzz Kit: Help Spread the Word
Canadian Malnutrition Awareness Week™ (CMAW) is an educational and promotional campaign presented by the Canadian Malnutrition Task Force (CMTF), to increase the awareness of the importance of nutrition care to reduce incidence of malnutrition through prevention, detection, and treatment.The theme for Canadian Malnutrition Awareness Week 2022 is Malnutrition Care for All.
To help spread the message of Canadian Malnutrition Awareness Week on social media, we have provided free resources and tools, including this Buzz Kit, that will make it easy for you to help us spread the word. Thank you for your support!
Here are some examples of how you can influence other members of your team and administrators to prioritize malnutrition care in your setting! Download complete Buzz Kit
- Check out our CMAW 2022 infographics or see our existing infographics. Choose the one(s) that are most applicable to your setting, and download & display these in your institutions.
- Share our accompanying resources, references, and documents that support the messages in the infographics.
- Remember to check out our existing Resources and Tools that are relevant to various settings and areas, i.e. Hospital Care, Primary Care, Pediatrics, etc.
- Send emails and/or a newsletter to your network to raise awareness and encourage the use of these resources and tools. CLICK HERE for sample graphics and download the Buzz Kit for content suggestions.
- Set up a meeting with institution leaders, local influencers or other decision makers to review the need to address malnutrition and how to address malnutrition care for your setting. See a sample presentation that can be easily adapted to your needs.
- Share the messaging around malnutrition by uploading the web banner to your organization's website and/or by sharing our social media cards using the hashtag #CMAW22.
- Add the CMAW webinar dates to your organization's calendar and website and encourage colleagues in your networks to register.
- Check out these Success Stories about tackling malnutrition and consider submitting your own Story. This website feature has been enhanced to allow the uploading of images.
Malnutrition Awareness Week™ is a mark of the American Society for Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition (ASPEN). Used with permission from ASPEN.